God’s Word is clear when He said to go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19). During the month of October, we are challenging our church family to get "out the door" and serve our local community here in Lexington! Specifically, we would love to see every Tates Creek group gather together for a service event during the month, and serve together. Join us as we come together to love and serve the people in our neighborhoods, schools, and communities.
There are so many ways to serve our community here in Lexington! A few ideas are:
- Reach out to one of our local partners, Step-by-Step and ask how you can help!
- Schedule Meal Packing at Lifeline Christian Mission
- Lend a helping hand at the Lexington Humane Society
- Volunteer your time to fight hunger in the Bluegrass at God's Pantry Food Bank
- Volunteer with our local Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Looking for ways to serve as a family or with your kids? Sign up to Serve a meal at Ronald McDonald house! Those that sign up will meet together at Ronald McDonald House, prepare a meal together and serve to guests. This is a great opportunity to provide the comfort of a home cooked meal to families going through a difficult time of their child being in the hospital.
Looking for other ways to serve? Contact our Local Missions team to find a great place for your group to love our community!
Looking to join a group? Contact our Connections Team to learn more about how you can get connected!